In ancient times, a very knowledgeable peasant lived in one of the villages. He traveled a lot and read a lot of books. He liked working very much. He gets up in the morning before sunrise and he cultivated the field until evening. Some years they bought many products and some years few products. But he always kept being happy. Time has passed.
One day he called his sons to his side and said:
– My dear puppies. Listen to me well. I have worked and worked for all these years. I always tried to look at you.
– Thank you daddy, the kids said. You set a good example for us.
– My children, I want you to find the gold in our fields. For this, you need to dig the soil thoroughly. You will only find gold if you dig the soil well.
The children looked at each other. It was the first time that their father was talking about such a thing.
– Get to work right now, the old man said. The children started to search immediately. They brought the gold on the field. They dug well. But they couldn’t find gold.
– I wonder what my father meant to us, they thought.
– Since we dug so much, let’s plant wheat, our work is not wasted.
This idea is all enjoyed. They planted the field in unity.
It turns out that the more the field is overturned, the more the product will be. Since the children dig up the soil well, the wheat was so much that year. They sold and earned plenty of gold.
When their father said, “There is gold in the field,” then they understood what he wanted to tell.
– Thanks daddy, they said. You taught us something more beautiful. You explained how nice it is to work, to win.
They kissed their father’s hands. They continued to work in joy.